By Monica!
7 random things that most people don't know about me.
1. I played the French horn in junior high, really well. My band director almost impaled himself on his baton when I changed schools.
2. I hate working outside. In school, I would have voted "Least likely to have an outdoor job, or a job that requires any kind of physical activity"
3. When I was a little girl I wanted a bunch of kids:-) I guess 6 (all-inclusive) is a bunch? Almost there!
4. My dream job: something I can do from home, in my big baggy t-shirt, pajama pants, and athletic scoks. Or something involving scrubs.
5. I still plan on getting my college degree someday. As soon as I figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
6. As much as I dislike being outdoors, my dream vacation is a beach house on Topsail Island, N.C. With good shade, a good book, flip-flops, and seafood for supper every night.
7. My criteria for the rating of a hotel- Does it have the Weather Channel?
I am not going to tag anyone because I may not be able to take care of this blog in China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Cheryl...You left a comment on my blog that we'll be in China at the same time! Will you be staying at the White Swan in Guangzhou? Are you going to Beijing before you get your Reese? If so, where are you staying there? We are with China Adoption With Love (CAWLI) - we'll be with a big group of 20 families. Look for us! What agency are you?
Post a Comment